Call for Papers Deadline: March 14, 2018
- Click on the link below to create a submission for the 2018 AOTA Education Summit. https://catalyst.omnipress.com/#collection/298/submission
- Click on the Create Account tab to register an account.
- Enter your email address and password, and confirm your password. Click the Sign up button.
- CATALYST will send you a “Confirm your account” email.
- Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, “Confirm Account.”
- A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.”
- Click on “Please click here to login.”
- Once logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission. You will be in edit mode of that submission.
- Complete all the required fields on all the tabs.
- Click “Save” on the bottom right of your screen as necessary. *If required fields are missing data, you will see the missing data tabs indicated with a red triangle.
- Click “Submit” on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
All emails come from email@example.com. To ensure you receive all communication, please be sure "omnipress.com" is added as a safe sender or have your IT department white list “omnipress.com.”
For additional help, please use this helpful guide.
2018 Annual Conference & Expo
Late-February: Fall Call for Papers Primary Speakers will be updated via email
*Due to the significant growth of the educational sessions and the number of speakers at the AOTA Annual Conference & Expo, we can only run the scheduling conflict report for primary speakers and NOT for additional speakers. There is a chance that additional speakers may have a conflict with other scheduled sessions. We are not able to accommodate these change requests. Thank you for your understanding.
2019 Annual Conference & Expo
May 2018: 2019 Call for Papers & Call for Reviewers Opens
Summer 2018: 2019 Review Period
Fall 2018: Fall Acceptances announced
November 2018: Fall Call for Papers Opens for Late Breaking Research Poster and Conversations that Matter Submissions