2019 Annual Conference & Expo
Call for Reviewers
Call for Papers
Help us score the 2019 proposals this summer! We are excited to select the program for our next Annual Conference which will be held in New Orleans in April 2019. We've reached the capacity for General reviewers. But we still need reviewers for Research, Technology, and BASC proposals.
Submission Period: May 10 - June 8
1. Click on the link below to create a submission.
Go to Submission Site
2. Click on the Create Account tab to register an account. (Enter your email address and password, then click Sign In and skip to step 6.)
3. Enter your email address, password and confirm password. Click the Sign up button.
- CATALYST will be send you a “Confirm your account” email.
4. Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, “Confirm Account.”
5. A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.”
6. Click on the “Please click here to login.”
7. Once logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission. You will be in edit mode of that submission.
8. Complete all the required fields on all the tabs.
9. Click “Save,” on the bottom right of your screen as necessary. *If required fields are missing data, you will see the missing data tabs indicated with a red triangle.
10. Click “Submit” on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
All emails come from email@example.com. To ensure you receive all communication, please be sure "omnipress.com" is added as a safe sender or have your IT department white list “omnipress.com.”
If you have any technical issues, please click on “Site Support,” at the bottom of the log in page.
For additional help, please use this helpful guide.
Late-June - Late-July 2018: 2019 review period.
Late-October 2018: Fall acceptances announced.
November 2018: Fall Call for Papers opens for Late Breaking Research Posters and Conversations that Matter submissions.
2018 AOTA Education Summit
February - March 2018 – Call for Papers and Call for Reviewers period.
April - May 2018 – Review period.
Late May 2018 – Emails will be sent regarding acceptance of proposals. Invitations to present not acknowledged by the due date, will result in a session being dropped from the final program.
Late August – Session information will be posted to the website.
October 13-14 - AOTA Education Summit, Louisville, Kentucky.