Volunteer Slots Open December 13th!
Go to iVolunteer
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Support your national professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions when serving as room monitor
- Grow your professional portfolio
- Earn free admission to the Expo on Friday or Saturday after completing 4 volunteer hours.
You do not need to be a member of AOTA to volunteer, so come and join us!
Volunteer Opportunities Descriptions
- Room Monitors—Check attendee badges and take a head count as attendees enter educational sessions. A minimum of two room monitors are assigned to each session room. You have the option to purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25 for any session for which you serve as room monitor.
- Information & Hospitality Booth—Answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, and restaurants. Should also be familiar with Salt Lake City, UT. An ideal position for outgoing individuals who love to help!
- Registration Area—Help attendees move smoothly through the registration lines. Volunteers should be energetic and friendly.
- Make sure the line is moving smoothly at the Express Pass Station by directing attendees to open kiosk stations and providing assistance with badge printing
- Hand out Conference bags and other materials at the bag pickup counter
- Direct attendees to the correct registration line and answer general questions
AOTA Central in the Exhibit Hall—Help bag attendee purchases, give out Conference ribbons, and answer questions. This position will give you free access to the Expo.
Questions? Send an email to AOTAVolunteer@gmail.com.