AOTA is excited to announce the launch of a redesigned and reorganized www.aota.org
. We hope you will take some time to explore the new site and get familiar with our new features. A few that we’re especially happy about:
- Accessibility Tools: We’ve installed the ReadSpeaker plugin on every page of the redesigned site to allow for text to speech functionality. We also included controls for users to increase and decrease the font size on all pages.
- Share This: We love it when you share our resources, so now it is even easier. If you find a page you want to share, just click on one of the social media icons in the top right corner to share with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Site Map on every page: To make it easier to find what you’re looking for, we’ve included a site map on the bottom of every page.
- Improved search: Our search is still under construction, but we’ve added some new features to make searching easier, including filtering search results by topic and type. Please give us a while to smooth out any issues.
The process of redesigning and reorganizing www.aota.org was truly a team effort. We also asked for the help of AOTA members throughout the process.
- During our initial research on the best way to reorganize our site, we had focus groups with members to learn what type of organization was most intuitive for them.
- When we had several design options on the table, we surveyed thousands of AOTA members to find out their favorite. The current design won by a landslide!
- We enlisted the help of COOL members and social media fans to test the beta version of the site.
- We also welcomed and used individual member feedback along the way.
Did you know that AOTA’s Web site has more than 5,000 pages and documents? There’s a chance that you’ll come across some broken links or other glitches. Have some feedback for us? Shoot us an e-mail. We hope you enjoy the new Web site!