JOIN OR RENEW NOW
The occupational therapy profession faces many rigorous challenges—health care reform, state regulations, scope of practice issues, a need for public awareness, goals for evidence-based practice, and more. These challenges affect not only occupational therapy at large, but also you individually. Your partnership with the American Occupational Therapy Association is essential, because together we can spread the word about the important contributions occupational therapy makes to society every day. Your knowledge and skills enable your clients to live their lives to the fullest.
Join your occupational therapy colleagues in receiving excellent member benefits and supporting our vital profession.
- Exclusive member discounts on AOTA books, continuing education, and retailers and competitive rates on professional liability, disability, life, and medical coverage.
- Professional support dedicated to the exclusive interests of occupational therapy professionals and the people they serve.
- Continuing education at 30% discount to help you maintain your competencies and earn CE credit for licensure renewal.
- Career advancement through www.OTJobLink.org, where you can find hundreds of occupational therapy positions listed and can post your résumé.
- Practice, education, and research information delivered through subscriptions to OT Practice magazine, OT Practice Online, American Journal of Occupational Therapy (AJOT), AJOT Online, and the OT Practice Pulse and AOTA Alerts e-newsletters.
- Advocacy on your behalf before Congress, state legislatures, and key agencies to influence federal and state regulations that affect your work.
- Special Interest Sections (SISs) that customize your membership and give you access to online community forums and the Quarterly Practice Connections newsletter and archives.
- Professional certification and credentials for qualifying members that demonstrate your professional excellence and add value to your career.
- Social networking on OT Connections at www.OTConnections.org, designed by AOTA exclusively for occupational therapy. Expand your network, learn from and mentor others, and share your expertise.
- Leadership opportunities through volunteer roles on COOL, the Coordinated Online Opportunities for Leadership database, committees, and more.
Call 1-800-SAY-AOTA (1-800-729-2682), ext. 2769 with questions.
Forgot Your Password?
I Want to...