AOTA has partnered with CareerEco to host the second annual virtual fair for occupational therapy programs! All entry-level and post-professional OT/OTA programs are invited to utilize this unique cloud recruiting technology to meet and connect with prospective OT/OTA students online.
For Prospective OT/OTA Students
Thinking about OT or OTA school? The virtual education fair allows you to learn more about the graduate programs you’re interested in, chat with faculty and staff, and get tips on how to best prepare for the admissions process.
Coming August 2, 2017!
For OT Educational Programs
AOTA invites all entry-level and post-professional OT and OTA programs to take advantage of this efficient and innovative recruiting strategy. Interact with and educate prospective students about your program without leaving your desk!
Participating in the virtual fair enables your program to:
- Reach a broader cohort of prospective students without the cost of travel
- Conduct live video chat sessions with students from the convenience of your computer
- Interact with students in a group or private text chats
- Choose your own chat hours (daytime and evening)
- View a list of students who are explicitly interested in learning more about your program
- Access valuable recruitment data about all students who register for the fair
- Upload multimedia resources to your virtual booth
Questions? Contact CareerEco at 770-980-0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
View testimonials from participants in other health professions.