The following interview videos of occupational therapists telling their career stories in their native language were filmed and edited by students in the University of Illinois at Chicago’s Department of Occupational Therapy. Gifty Abraham, Scott Dusenbery, Louie Fabicon, Carolyn Fraguela, and Lizette Herrera interviewed the participants for their Centennial Vision Service Project as part of their Administration and Management Course.
- Bengali - Supriya Sen, MS, OTR/L
- Mandarin - Chia-Wei Fan, MS, OTC
- Polish - Adriana Stapella, MS, OTR/L
- Spanish - Evangelina Velasco, MS, OTR/L
- Spanish - Alejandro Cuevas, Jr., BA, COTA/L
- Tagalog - Edralyn Torres, MS, OTR/L
Thanks to students in the Department of Occupational Therapy at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Jen Towers, Katie Karpinski, Katie Beltrami, Linda Maheras, Anne Caldwell, Mark Seske, Kerra DiVincenzo, Randi Earl, Ann Fleming, Jeannette Krubel, Sara Macknin, and Deb Surma for collecting these stories, as part of an assignment for their Administration and Management Course - Centennial Vision Service Project.
Read the bios of group members: