Mobile App: Build Your Schedule
Go to the Desktop Version of the app: https://crowd.cc/aota18
Download the app to your mobile device: https://crowd.cc/s/1bbL6
Watch a Video on the Conference App
How to Download the Mobile App to Your Phone
- Go to the correct store—Use the link above or go to the App store on iOS devices and the Play Store on Android
» If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, skip these steps. You’ll need to use the web version of the app found here: [https://crowd.cc/aota18].
- Install the app—Search for CrowdCompass AttendeeHub. Once you’ve found the app, tap either Download or Install. After installing, a new icon will appear on the home screen.
- Search the AttendeeHub: Once downloaded, open the AttendeeHub app and enter AOTA. Tap 2018 AOTA Annual Conference & Expo to open it.
After downloading the app, create a login to access the full app features, including building your schedule and networking with attendees. See the Logging Into the App page for instructions.
- Schedule: See the full schedule, with educational session times, room numbers, speaker details, and descriptions.
- Maps: Navigate the event through the maps.
- Contacts: Connect with your fellow attendees by exchanging “digital business cards.” Any new contacts made will be housed within the “Your Contacts” section of the app.
- Notes: Take notes during the Conference and review them later.
- Search: Find your sessions, speakers, or event locations quickly and easily through this keyword search locator.
- About: Learn more about the Conference and how to use the app.
- Notifications: We will use this feature to send reminders and updates.
- Exhibitors: Review all of the organizations exhibiting at our Conference.
- Sponsors: Find out which organizations helped make the Conference a huge success.
- Speakers: Learn more about the speakers at this year’s Conference by selecting the person’s name within the list. You can tap on the speaker’s name to see his or her bio, organization, title, and any sessions at which they will be featured.