Important: CE Transcript - learn.aota.org is working on updating the system and ensuring it is user friendly. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience . Speaker CE letters will go out at the end of April.
1) Go to www.aota.org/learn
2) Login using your AOTA username and password or create a new account. If you need assistance with your login information, please click the link “Forgot Your Password?”
CAUTION: Please do not create a new account if you have forgotten your login or password. This will create duplicate accounts in the system which will not allow you to access your account. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your login information.
3) Click the AOTA Conference tab in the blue bar.
4) Click on title Example: “AOTA Annual Conference & Expo”
5) Read and Check “I Agree” Attestation statement”
6) Select the sessions to add to your transcript by clicking on the ADD button.
NOTE: You can search by session number by entering the session number in quotations in the SEARCH field. Example: "Short Course 102"
7) Indicate amount of time you attended
8) Click “Continue” and select another session
9) When you have selected all of your sessions, click on “Review and Confirm” at the top of the screen. There is a yellow start showing the number of sessions you have added to your transcript.
10) Review the listed sessions then click “Finalize Record” to complete your transcript.
11)Download your certificate.
NOTE: Individual posters earn .12 contact hours, for a maximum of 2 contact hours per 2-hour poster session. You may view as many posters as you like during the 2 hours but you will only receive contact hours for 10 posters.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.