For Clients and Patients
In this section, we provide answers and resources (tip sheets) for you to learn more about how occupational therapy can help you or your loved ones live life to its fullest. Browse this section for more about our science-driven and evidence-based profession. Specialized books and consumer guides are available in our online store.
Occupational therapy services typically include
- Customized treatment programs to improve one's ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family members and caregivers.
Please select an area of interest below to learn how occupational therapists can help you!