OTA Leadership Development Toolkit: Suggested Reading
- Heard, Clark Patrick (2014) "Choosing the Path of Leadership in Occupational Therapy," The Open Journal of Occupational Therapy: Vol. 2: Iss. 1, Article 2.
- Maxwell, J.C. (2001). Developing the leader within you. Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
- Maxwell, J.C. (2001). Developing the leader within you workbook. Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
- Pausch, R. & Zaslow, J. (2008). The last lecture. New York: Hyperion Books.
- Rath, T. (2007). Strengths finder 2.0. New York: Gallup Press.
- Sheehan, J.K. (2007). A leader becomes a leader: inspirational stories of leadership for a new generation. Belmont, MA: True Gifts Publishing.
- Zigarmi, D., Blanchard, K. & O’Connor, M. (2005) The leader within: learning enough about yourself to lead others. Pearson/Prentice Hall.
Benefits of Leadership
Encouraging Employer Support for OTA Volunteerism
NBCOT and State Licensure Renewal Requirements Recognizing Leadership and Volunteerism
Why You Should Get Involved - pdf