AOTA's Researcher Database
Submit your research project to AOTA's Researcher Database so that we can communicate research funding and special opportunities to you as well as use your research for advocacy.
Research Opportunity Tables
AOTA’s Research Opportunities Tables provide an overview of the current available evidence on interventions within the scope of occupational therapy practice. Use the table to plan your next study or find a collaborator.
Call for Papers
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM) Conference [PDF], Dec. 2014, Toronto. Abstract deadlines: Jan-Mar. 2014
- ICAA Conference, November 13 – 15, 2014, Orlando, Florida. Abstract deadline: April 1, 2014.
- 5th Annual International Science of Team Science (SciTS) Conference, August 6-8, 2014, Austin, TX. Abstract deadline: Apr. 7, 2014.
- Lifestyle Medicine 2014, October 19-22, San Diego, CA. Abstract deadline: March 14, 2014.
- OCALICON Conference, November 19-21, 2014, Columbus, Ohio. Abstract deadline: March 27, 2014
- AOTA Annual Conference, Call for Papers for the 2015 Annual Conference will occur April-May