How to Build & Download Your Online CE Transcript
1. Go to www.aota.org/learn
2. Login using your AOTA username and password or create a new account. If you need assistance with your login information, please click the link “Forgot Your Password?”
CAUTION: Please do not create a new account if you have forgotten your login or password. This will create duplicate accounts in the system which will not allow you to access your account. Send an email to email@example.com if you need assistance with your login information.
3. Click the tab called “AOTA Conference” in the blue bar.
4. Click on “Specialty Conference:Effective Documentation”
5. Read and Check “I Agree” Attestation statement”
6. Select the sessions to add to your transcript by clicking on the ADD button.
7. Indicate amount of time you attended
8. Answer Evaluation Questions
9. Click “Continue” and select another session
10. When you have selected all of your sessions, click on “Review and Confirm” at the top of the screen. There is a yellow start showing the number of sessions you have added to your transcript.
11. Review the listed sessions then click “Finalize Record” to complete your transcript.
12. Download your certificate.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Early registration extended through September 11, 2014.
Early Registration: Ends September 11
AOTA Member: $325
AOTA Members $370
The 2014 AOTA Specialty Conference - Effective Documentation will be held September 12-13, 2014 in Alexandria, VA.
If you are paying with a check, please complete the registration form and mail with payment to AOTA-Conference & Events, PO Box 347997, Pittsburgh, PA 15251-4997 by August 29. Questions can be sent to Conference@aota.org.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation requests should be submitted in writing to Conference@aota.org or faxed to 301-652-1417 by September 8, 2014. A processing fee of 10% will be applied to the refund. Fees are nonrefundable after September 8, 2014. Substitutions can be made by providing written notice.
Follow us on twitter
@AOTAEvents and join the conversation using hashtag #OTDocument14