Housing deadline extended to Tuesday, September 2, 2014! Applies to Friday and Saturday only.
The Westin Alexandria
400 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
The 2014 AOTA Specialty Conference - Effective Documentation will be held September 12-13, 2014
AOTA has reserved a block of sleeping rooms at The Westin Alexandria. Your Westin room reservation supports AOTA’s efforts to bring attendees an affordable meeting and helps protect your membership dollars by avoiding attrition penalties. Reserve your sleeping room now.
Situated in the exclusive Carlyle section of Old Town Alexandria, the hotel is within walking distance to restaurants and shopping.
- Room rates: $155 single/double; $175 triple; $195 quad
- Rates do not include 14.5% room tax plus $1.00 (subject to change without notice).
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.; check-out 12:00 p.m.
- Rollaway beds are allowed in king rooms only; available on first-come, first-served basis.
- A small percentage of the room rate is used to off-set meeting expenses.
- AOTA Westin Alexandria hotel guests will receive:
- Complimentary sleeping room high-speed internet access
- Complimentary meeting room wireless internet for a maximum of 175 devices at one time
- Parking rates:
- Day-Parking: $10 per day
- Overnight Parking: $26 per night
- Hotel provides a complimentary shuttle within a 2-mile radius. Hours of operation are 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
To reserve guestrooms via the Internet, click on https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1312025986&key=AD0D6. To secure your room reservation by individual call-in, dial 1-866-837-4210. Be sure to identify yourself with AOTA to receive our special meeting rate.
Name changes to room reservations may be made prior to arrival at no charge. AOTA guests may change their departure date during check-in with no financial penalty. All reservations require attendee’s complete address information along with a credit card guarantee. Deposits are only refundable for cancellations occurring up to 48 hours prior to date of arrival. Room reservations received by the hotel after reservation cut-off will be confirmed on a space available basis.
Airport and Travel Information
Methods of transportation to Westin Alexandria:
Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) 5 miles to Hotel
- Metrorail service is available. To access Metro’s Ronald Reagan Washington National Metro stop:
- Terminal B and C: use either of the two enclosed pedestrian bridges on the concourse level.
- Terminal A: exit terminal to the streetside curb, board any “Airport Shuttle” bus to Terminal B/C or Parking Garages B and C. Access Metro using the enclosed bridge located on terminal’s concourse level.
- Take either the Blue or Yellow line to King Street (2nd stop).
- Hotel is approximately 3 blocks from King Street Metro.
- SuperShuttle offers shared ride van service for $16 one-way for the first passenger; $10 additional passengers. Round-trip fares available. To make your reservation click on http://www.supershuttle.com/ or call 1-800-BLUE-VAN. Use the following codes:
DISCOUNT CODE: YN539
Amtrak – Union Station 9.5 miles to Hotel
- Take Metrorail’s Red Line to Gallery Place-Chinatown. Transfer to the Yellow Line and exit at the King Street Station. Distance to Hotel is approximately 3 blocks.
- Taxi: $30 one way
All fares are approximate and subject to change without notice.