This Specialty Conference has been completed. For future AOTA conferences please visit the Conferences & Events page. Click here to build your CE transcript.
Housing Deadline: Extended to Tuesday, November 25, 2014
The Westin Charlotte Hotel
601 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
AOTA has reserved a block of sleeping rooms at The Westin Charlotte Hotel. Your Westin room reservation supports AOTA’s efforts to bring attendees an affordable meeting and helps protect your membership dollars by avoiding attrition penalties. Reserve your sleeping room now.
Located in downtown Charlotte, the hotel is within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. A trolley stop at the hotel offers convenient access to the area’s bustling entertainment district, museums, and historic sites.
- Room rates: $169 single/double; $189 triple; $209 quad
- Rates do not include 15.25% room tax.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.; check-out 12:00 p.m.
- Rollaway beds are allowed in king rooms only; available on first-come, first-served basis.
- A small percentage of the room rate is used to off-set meeting expenses.
- AOTA hotel guests will receive complimentary sleeping room high-speed internet access.
- Daily parking rates:
- Self-parking: $18
- Valet: $25
To secure your room reservation by individual call-in, dial 1-866-837-4148. Be sure to identify yourself with AOTA to receive our special meeting rate.
Name changes to room reservations may be made prior to arrival at no charge. AOTA guests may change their departure date during check-in with no financial penalty. All reservations require attendee’s complete address information along with a credit card guarantee. Deposits are only refundable for cancelations occurring up to 24 hours prior to date of arrival. Room reservations received by the hotel after reservation cut-off will be confirmed on a space available basis.
Airport and Travel Information
Method of transportation to Westin Charlotte:
Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) is 7 miles to the Westin Charlotte
- Taxi: $25 one-way (subject to change)