2016 AOTA/NBCOT National Student Conclave
Hotel reservation deadline: Friday, November 11, 2016
Edward Hotel & Convention Center
600 Town Center
Dearborn MI 48126
Centrally located between downtown Detroit and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, the Edward Village Michigan overlooks Ford World Headquarters, the Henry Ford Museum, and suburbs of Dearborn.
- Sleeping room rate: $118 single/double/triple/quad
- Rollaway charge: allowed in king rooms only @ $10.00/night with maximum $30 per stay.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.; check-out 12:00 p.m.
- Self-parking: complimentary outdoor parking is available
- Valet: $5/day; $10.00 overnight
To secure a guestroom via direct call-in, call 1-313-592-3622. In order to receive a sleeping room at our reduced rates, be sure to identify yourself with AOTA or with GROUP CODE: 362
Reservations may also be made online by going to the Edward Hotel & Convention Center website: http://www.hotel-dearborn.com/ GROUP CODE: 362
Airport and Travel Information
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) 13 miles to Hotel
- Methods of transportation to Edward Hotel & Convention Center:
- Taxi: $30-$40 one way
- BCM Enterprise Services: reservations can be made 24 hours a day by either phone or online. All online reservations need to be made 3 hours or more in advance of the scheduled time. Call 877-351-0235 for more information.
All fares are approximate and subject to change without notice.