SIGN-UP NOW TO VOLUNTEER
- Support your National Professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions when serving as room monitor
- Expo Hall Access
- When working in the AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center
- On Friday or Saturday after completing 4 volunteer hours
You do not need to be a member of AOTA to volunteer so come and join us!
Questions? Send an email to AOTAVolunteer@gmail.com.
Opportunities - Position Descriptions
- Room Monitors: Check attendee badges and take a headcount as attendees enter educational sessions. An average of two room monitors are assigned to each session room.
- Option to purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25 for any sessions you serve as room monitor.
- Information & Hospitality Booth (Must live in Chicago): Answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, and restaurants. A position ideal for outgoing individuals who love to help!
- Registration Area: Several positions are available for energetic and friendly volunteers to assist attendees move smoothly through the registration lines.
- Make sure the line is moving at the Express Pass Station by directing attendees to available kiosk stations and providing assistance with badge printing
- Handout conference bags and other materials at the bag pickup counter
- AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center in the Exhibit Hall: Help bag attendee purchases, give out Conference ribbons, and answer questions. This position will give you free access to the Expo.
Badges: Show-Off Your Attendee Pride!
Help us spread the word by letting everyone know that you'll be at the AOTA Annual Conference & Expo! Save the image below and upload to display on your email signature, Facebook profile, blog, website, Twitter, LinkedIn, or anywhere you would like to share!