Volunteer sign-up is now live! View the program and build your itinerary using the online program planner.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Support your National Professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions when serving as room monitor
- Free entry into the Expo Hall when working in the AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center
- Grow your professional portfolio
- Earn free admission to the Expo on Friday or Saturday after completing 4 volunteer hours.
AOTA membership is NOT a requirement to serve as a volunteer, so come and join us!
Volunteer Opportunities Descriptions
- Room Monitors check attendee badges and take a headcount as attendees enter educational sessions. A minimum of two room monitors are assigned to each session room. You have the option to purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25 for any session you serve as room monitor.
- Information, Hospitality, & Accessibility Services Booth answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, and restaurants. A position ideal for outgoing individuals who love to help!
- Registration Area – Several positions are available for energetic and friendly volunteers to assist attendees move smoothly through the registration lines:
- Make sure the line is moving smoothly at the Express Pass Station by directing attendees to oepn kiosk stations and providing assistance with badge printing
- Handout conference bags and other materials at the bag pickup counter
- Direct attendees to the correct registration line and answer general questions.
- AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center in the Exhibit Hall: Help bag attendee purchases, give out Conference ribbons, and answer questions. This position will give you free access to the Expo.
Click here to view FAQs.
Questions? Send an email to AOTAVolunteer@gmail.com