At certain places in this site, links to other Web sites can be accessed. These sites contain information created, published, and maintained by organizations independent of AOTA. Unless specified by AOTA, AOTA does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external sites, nor any commercial product or service referenced therein, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located therein.
Linking to the AOTA Web site
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between user and the Association, users must adhere to the Association's linking policy as follows:
- Any links to the Association's Web site must be a text-only link clearly marked "The American Occupational Therapy Association's Web Site."
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Association's names and trademarks.
- The appearance, position, and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with the Association.
- When selected by a user, the link must display the Web site on full screen and not within a "frame" on the linking Web site.
- Links that point to the URL [http://www.aota.org/] and adhere to AOTA's linking policy do not require written permission. Requests for permission to link to any other pages within AOTA's Web site must be made in writing.
- The Association reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion. AJOT®, The American Journal of Occupational Therapy®, AOTA®, AOTPAC®, OT Practice®, and OT Week® are just a few registered trademarks or service marks of the Association. Unauthorized use of any trademark, service mark or logo may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.