The Administration & Management Special Interest Section (AMSIS) is looking for an interim Chairperson from January 1-June 30, 2014. Responsibilities are outlined in the SIS Standard Operating Procedures. The major requirements and tasks for this 6-month interim appointment are outlined below as well as in the SIS Standard Operating Procedures:
- Conduct monthly AMSIS conference calls
- Attend monthly SISC conference calls
- Ensure Quarterly topics are planned and on schedule
- Review/edit Quarterlies in conjunction with Editor
- Ensure all is on track for conference related to roundtables and buzz sessions
- Field general questions from AMSIS members
Please send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and sections VI and VII of the Nominations Form to email@example.com by October 31, 2013.