AOTA Researcher Database
Submit your research project to AOTA Researcher Database so that we can communicate research funding and special opportunities to you as well as use your research for advocacy. Step-by-step directions on how to add your research project to the database.
Research Opportunity Tables
AOTA Research Opportunities Tables provide an overview of the current available evidence on interventions within the scope of occupational therapy practice. Use the table to plan your next study or find a collaborator.
- The American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Conference on Oct. 25-30, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- The 20th Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health on November 5-7, 2015 at Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans, LA.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Conference on October 4–6, 2015, Crystal City, VA. The conference will address challenges in improving quality, safety, access and value in health care.
- 8th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation on December 14-15, 2015 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel, Washington, DC.
Call for Papers
- "8th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation" on December 14-15, 2015 at the Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C. Deadline: Aug. 20, 2015.
- ASNR encourages all submissions in the clinical and basic science of neural repair and recovery.
- AOTA 2015 Education Summit (October 17-18, 2015, Denver, Colorado) invites all who share the common vision of enhanced understanding of teaching and learning in occupational therapy and occupational therapy assistant degree programs to submit a proposal. Themes are: Pedagogy & Instructional Design, Building Capacity/Faculty Development and Resources, Learner Characteristics and Competencies, within the practice of occupational therapy education (entry, postprofessional, and specialty workshops). Priority will be given to proposals that use data/evidence to formulate problem statements and analyze outcomes, and that include recommendations for future work.