AOTA Researcher Database
Submit your research project to AOTA Researcher Database so that we can communicate research funding and special opportunities to you as well as use your research for advocacy. Step-by-step directions on how to add your research project to the database.
Research Opportunity Tables
AOTA Research Opportunities Tables provide an overview of the current available evidence on interventions within the scope of occupational therapy practice. Use the table to plan your next study or find a collaborator.
Call for Papers
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine 2015 Conference. Deadline for scientific paper and poster proposals is March 2, 2015.
- The American College of Lifestyle Medicine (ACLM) conference from November 1-4, 2015 in Nashville, TN. Deadline: April 13, 2015.
- Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability & Diversity, May 18-19, 2015, call for papers.
- 2015 Healthy Aging Summit on July 27-28, 2015 in Washington, DC. Deadline: February 2, 2015.
- Request for Proposals: The 20th Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health on November 5-7, 2015 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. Deadline: February 20, 2015.