Not yet a member? Watch this member-created clip on why you should join AOTA today!
Thank you for your AOTA membership and your commitment to the occupational therapy profession. You are one of more than 50,000 active occupational therapy clinicians, educators, researchers, and students who make a difference in advancing the profession through your support, participation, and advocacy.
AOTA Membership Benefits Work for You!
AOTA membership benefits are designed to meet your professional needs and advance your career. Make sure you know about all of that’s available to you:
- Tools and resources for practice, education, and research
- Customized membership in 11 Special Interest Sections
- Legislative advocacy on your behalf
- Continuing education opportunities for licensure renewal
- Professional certification and credentials
- Networking forums and groups on OT Connections
- Exclusive member discounts
- Career advancement through OTjobLink
- Participation in COOL leadership opportunities, and more!
Mile Markers on the Road to the Centennial Vision
AOTA is on the frontline for the occupational therapy profession. Backed by the valued support and participation of our members, AOTA commits its leadership and resources to advance the profession and promote its role in meeting society's needs.
Are You Not Yet a Member of AOTA? Join Now!
As an occupational therapy professional, you and AOTA share a common goal and objective—to validate the powerful impact of occupational therapy and to elevate our profession to its proper place of recognition and reimbursement. Join AOTA and become part of the association that exists for you and works for you daily. AOTA is strong because of member support and participation—and we need yours!
A special message for Annual Conference & Expo attendees—join AOTA now and to save on membership dues and receive lower member registration rate for Annual Conference & Expo Registration!