The clips below show why others before you have chosen the occupational therapy profession. Add your own story some day!
- Alejandro - An Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Brad - an Occupational Therapist working in mental health
- Beki - an Occupational Therapy Assistant working in a skilled nursing facility
- Glen - a second career Occupational Therapy Doctoral student
- Jasmin - Interested in Working in the School Systems
- Jen - a second career Occupational Therapy Doctoral student with a background as an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Jessie - an Occupational Therapist working in a School
- Jodi - A Student with Lupus
- Mac - A Veteran
- Marta - Interested in Early Intervention
- Priya - Former Special Education Teacher
Thanks to students in the Department of Occupational Therapy at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Jen Towers, Katie Karpinski, Katie Beltrami, Linda Maheras, Anne Caldwell, Mark Seske, Kerra DiVincenzo, Randi Earl, Ann Fleming, Jeannette Krubel, Sara Macknin, and Deb Surma, for collecting these stories as part of an assignment for their Administration and Management Course - Centennial Vision Service Project.