Books and Continuing Education
Books Available from AOTA Press
Continuing Education Courses by AOTA
We offer some of the highest quality and most relevant continuing education available to the profession. The courses come in a variety of formats below:
- Self-Paced Clinical Courses — Provides 15-30 Contact Hours (1.5-3 AOTA CEUs)
Individual study programs that can be started and ended according to your schedule and needs. Determine your own pace to proceed.
- CEonCD™ — Provides 1-7 Contact Hours (0.1-0.7 AOTA CEUs)
- Online Course — Provides 1-15 Contact Hours (0.1-1.5 AOTA CEUs)
Course and contents available online, 24/7.
- CEArticle —Provides 1 Contact Hour (0.1 AOTA CEU)
Available in the second issue of OT Practice each month.
- Conference Session Webcast — Provides 0.75-13.5 Contact Hours
Developed from the 2010 AOTA Specialty Conference—Autism
Click here to go to the Online Store now.
AOTA Approved Provider Courses
Search CE WebFind, our searchable database, of CE offerings by AOTA and AOTA Approved Providers by state, date, topic, etc.
Click here to search the CE Database.
Return to Autism Resources main page.