The sign-up for volunteering at the 2013 AOTA Annual Conference has closed. Please send an email to AOTAVolunteer@gmail.com if you have any questions.
If you signed up to volunteer, confirmation of volunteer assignments will be e-mailed by March 20, 2013.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Contribute to your National Professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions for free if assigned as a room monitor or purchase the contact hours at a reduced rate
- Access to the Expo when working in the AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center
- Expand your professional portfolio
- Four or more volunteer hours during Annual Conference gets you free admission to the Expo on Friday or Saturday.
Note: AOTA membership is not a requirement to serve as a volunteer at AOTA’s Annual Conference & Expo.
Volunteer Opportunities Descriptions
Room Monitors: Check name badges as attendees enter educational session rooms. As a room monitor, you may attend the session(s) you monitor without registering for conference. You may purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25.
Information& Hospitality Booth: Staff the booth and answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, restaurants, and other questions.
Registration Area: Assist attendees with picking up their Conference-related materials, processing registrations, and answering questions.
AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center in the Exhibit Hall: Help bag attendee purchases, give out Conference ribbons, and answer questions. If you’re not registered for Conference, this will give you free access to the Expo.
Send an email message to AOTAVolunteer@gmail.com.