The 2014 National Student Conclave has been Completed. For future AOTA conferences please visit the Conferences & Events page.
Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
800 Washington Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63101
Housing deadline: extended to Monday, November 3, 2014
AOTA has reserved a block of sleeping rooms at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel. Your Renaissance reservation supports AOTA’s efforts to bring attendees an affordable meeting and helps protect your membership dollars by avoiding attrition penalties. Reserve your Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel sleeping room now.
Located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, Renaissance is close to Washington Avenue restaurants, entertainment, and attractions including the Gateway Arch.
- Room rates: $109 single/double/triple/quad
- Rates do not include 17.929% state and local room tax (subject to change without notice).
- Rollaway beds are allowed in king bed rooms provided at no charge based on availability. Available on first-come, first-served basis.
- AOTA guests will receive complimentary basic high-speed internet in sleeping rooms, lobby, and public areas (excludes meeting space).
- A small percentage of the room rate is used to off-set meeting expenses.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.; check-out 12:00 p.m.
- Valet parking $28 per day; discounted self-parking $9 per day. Non-hotel guests are not guaranteed parking. Valet parking rates are subject to change without notice.
To secure your room reservation by individual call-in, dial 1-800-397-1282 (toll free) or 1-877-303-0104 (local). Be sure to identify yourself with AOTA to receive the special meeting rate.
Name changes to room reservations may be made prior to arrival at no charge. All reservations require attendee’s complete address information along with a credit card guarantee. Deposits are only refundable for cancellations occurring up to 24 hours prior to date of arrival. Room reservations received by the hotel after reservation cut-off will be confirmed on a space available basis.
Airport and Travel Information
St. Louis International Airport (STL) is 14 miles (19 minutes) to Hotel
- Methods of transportation to Renaissance Grand Hotel St. Louis:
- GO BEST Express Shuttle – provides service to the hotel for $21 each way. To make a reservation, call 877-785-4682 or visit http://www.gobestexpress.com/. (Reservations recommended.)
- Taxi – estimated fare $40 each way.
- St. Louis Metro - $3.50 each way. Red or Blue Line from Airport to Convention Center Station. 4 block walk west on Washington Avenue from Metro Station to Hotel (.5 miles). Click on http://www.metrostlouis.org/ for route and schedule information.
All fares are approximate and subject to change without notice.