The Student Conclave has been completed. For future AOTA conferences please visit the Conferences & Events page.
The housing deadline has been extended through Friday, November 8
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel
225 East Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
AOTA has reserved a block of sleeping rooms at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel. Your Hyatt reservation supports AOTA’s efforts to bring attendees an affordable meeting and helps protect your membership dollars by avoiding attrition penalties. Reserve Hyatt your sleeping room now.
Located in the heart of downtown Jacksonville, the Hyatt is just steps away from dining and entertainment.
- Room rates: $129 single/double; $149 triple; $169 quad.
- Rates do not include 14.13% state and local room tax (subject to change without notice).
- Rollaway beds are allowed in king bed rooms provided at no charge based on availability. Available on first-come, first-served basis.
- AOTA guests will receive complimentary high-speed internet in sleeping rooms and common areas (excludes meeting space).
- A small percentage of the room rate is used to off-set meeting expenses.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.; check-out 12:00 p.m.
- Valet parking $20 per day; discounted self-parking $10 per day. Non-hotel guests are not guaranteed parking. Parking rates are subject to change without notice.
- Hotel provides complimentary shuttle van service (within 3-mile radius) from 6:00-10:00AM and 5:00-9:00PM daily.
Reserve guestrooms online here. To secure your room reservation by individual call-in, dial 1-888-421-1442. Be sure to identify yourself with AOTA to receive our special meeting rate.
Name changes to room reservations may be made prior to arrival at no charge. All reservations require attendee's complete address information along with a credit card guarantee. Deposits are only refundable for cancellations occurring up to 24 hours prior to date of arrival. Room reservations received by the hotel after reservation cut-off will be confirmed on a space available basis.
Airport and Travel Information
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX): 12 miles to Hotel
- Methods of transportation to Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel:
- Go Shuttle – provides service to the hotel for $20 for first passenger; $8.00 each additional passenger within the same reservation. Visit Go Shuttle’s web site at http://goairportshuttle.com/city/ycfl for details and to make your reservation.
- Gator City Taxi & Shuttle - $37.00 for 1-2 passengers; $8.00 each additional passenger. Telephone: 904-355-8294
All fares are approximate and subject to change without notice.