This Specialty Conference has been completed. For future AOTA conferences please visit the Conferences & Events page.
Attendees may now download their CE Transcript
Instructions to Download CE Transcript:
• Go to www.aota.org/learn
• Sign in using your AOTA username and password or create an account. If you need assistance with your login information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link on the page.
• Click on “AOTA Conferences” tab (in the blue band).
• Click on “2013 Specialty Conference: Advancing School-Based Practice” (blue title).
• Read and check “I Agree” Attestation statement.
• Select your sessions from the list provided on the page. NOTE: You may search by session number by putting the session number in quotations in the SEARCH field. Example: “PF 102”.
• Click the “Add” button to add session.
• Indicate the start and end times of your attendance.
• Answer Evaluation Questions.
• Click “Continue” and select another session.
• When all sessions are selected click on “Finalize Your Record”.• Download your certificate.
Please send any questions to Conference@aota.org
Earn up to 12.75 contact hours in sessions about childhood obesity, mental health promotion, transitions, Common Core State Standards, and more.
If you are an occupational therapy practitioner working in the school system, you won’t want to miss our specialty conference specifically tailored for you.
Not yet an AOTA Member? Join now and save 30% on conference registration! Visit www.aota.org/membership or call 800-SAY-AOTA.