Access the 2014 AOTA Annual Conference Program in one easy-to-use free app. Download the new mobile app and immediately begin using it.
- Build your schedule
- Sync your itinerary with your online OASIS itinerary
- View a list of exhibitors
- View list of speakers
- Send emails
- Take notes
- Post on social media
- And much more
The 2014 AOTA Conference can be accessed through the OASIS Mobile Meeting Planner. Follow the steps below to get started! Or download a PDF of the app tips.
1. Download the OASIS Mobile Meeting Planner from the App Store (Google Play for Android devices or iTunes for Apple devices). Or go to the app store from your device and search the OASIS Mobile Meeting Planner. Open the OASIS App.
2. Select AOTA Conf & Expo from the list of meetings. The view may vary depending on your device.
The Home menu is the starting point for navigating the app. Click the various options from the browser list and from the menu options at the bottom of the screen. The view will vary depending on the size of your device. You may need to scroll down the screen to view all options.
*Tip: Tap the orange Twitter feed bar (shown above) to post a message.
Brief descriptions of the Items on the Home Menu (shown above):
- Build your Schedule—Sign in using your OASIS login or create a new account. This will allow you to build or sync your itinerary.
- Browse Sessions by Day—View a daily list of sessions.
- Browse by Primary Content— View sessions by Primary Content Focus
- Browse Speakers—View an alphabetical list of speakers
- Browse Exhibitors—View a list of Exhibitors and their Booth number.
The More menu provides additional options. Depending on the size of your device, you may need to scroll down the screen to view all options.
The App Help menu (fourth from the bottom on the More screen, shown above) provides a description of the Icons used within the session screens. Depending on the size of your device, you may need to scroll down the screen to view all options.
The Session Screen (shown below) provides information about the each session at Conference. Tap the room number to see a map of the room location.