Housing Deadline: Friday, March 14
Be sure to reserve your sleeping room from one of the eight official conference hotels noted below. Reserving a room in the AOTA room block is an important way to support the Association and ultimately keep overall meeting costs as low as possible. Staying “within the block” is also more convenient and helps you stay connected with the informal activities and networking opportunities that occur at the headquarter hotel during the meeting.
Reserve a Room Today!
Housing Alert !
AOTA has approved Visit Baltimore Housing Services, functioning as AOTA Housing, to coordinate all hotel reservation requests. Visit Baltimore Housing is the only official housing bureau for the AOTA 94th Annual Conference & Expo. If you are contacted by a housing pirating company or any other group other than Visit Baltimore Housing/AOTA Housing, recognize that they are not endorsed by AOTA and, despite their claims; they do not have access to our negotiated discounted rates. For accurate information regarding reservations or availability, contact Visit Baltimore Housing Services directly at 800-282-6632.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact AOTA at email@example.com.
Hilton Baltimore (Conference Headquarters)
401 West Pratt Street
Hilton Baltimore is neatly situated in Baltimore’s scenic Inner Harbor and adjacent to Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Directly linked by covered pedestrian sky bridge to the Baltimore Convention Center.
Rates: $199 single/double; $219 triple; $239 quad; $229 Executive Level single/double
$40 valet; $28 self-parking
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
110 South Eutaw Street
Marriott’s ideal location gives easy access to the Inner Harbor, restaurants, and shopping. One block to the Convention Center.
Rates: $184 single; $194 double; $204 triple; $214 quad; $209 Concierge single; $219 Concierge double
$26 self-parking; hotel does not offer valet parking
Days Inn Inner Harbor (Student Hotel)
100 Hopkins Place
The Days Inn is located in the heart of downtown Baltimore offering beautifully appointed guestrooms with microwave and refrigerator, a full service restaurant, and complimentary fitness center. ½ block to the Convention Center.
Rates: $139 single/double/triple/quad
$26 self-parking; hotel does not offer valet parking
Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown/Convention Center
550 Washington Boulevard
Located a line drive from the Babe Ruth Museum, the sports themed Hampton Inn offers the perfect location for both Camden Yards and the Inner Harbor. Start each morning with a complimentary continental breakfast (hot items of the day included). 2 blocks to the Convention Center.
Rates: $149 single/double; $159 triple; $169 quad
$29 valet; hotel does not offer self-parking
Holiday Inn Inner Harbor
301 West Lombard Street
An iconic property since 1964, the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor welcomes you with cozy accommodations including newly renovated guest rooms and suites. One block to Convention Center.
Rates: $155 single/double; $165 triple; $175 quad; $175 Junior Suite single/double; $229 One-Bedroom Suite
$25 self-parking; hotel does not offer valet parking
Hyatt Regency Baltimore
300 Light Street
Perfectly situated on downtown Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, the Hyatt offers luxury, attentive service and thoughtful amenities. Located across the street from the Convention Center.
Rates: $189 single/double; $209 triple; $229 quad; $229 Regency Floor/Concierge Level single/double
$40 overnight valet; $28 self-parking; $10 early bird self-parking rate (in before 9 am and out before 6 pm)
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
202 East Pratt Street
Hotel overlooks downtown Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and is attached to the Harborplace Pavilions and the Gallery of fine shops offering easy access to restaurants and shopping.
Rates: $197 single/double; $217 triple/quad; $222 Concierge Level Single/Double
$40 valet; $28 self-parking
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
300 South Charles Street
Conveniently located just a short stroll from Baltimore’s most popular attractions. Just steps away from shops, boutiques, and restaurants. Attached to the Convention Center via skywalk.
Rates: $187 single/double; $207 triple; $227 quad; $217 Concierge Level Single/Double
$33 valet; $27 self-parking
For All AOTA Conference Hotels:
- All hotels are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Baltimore and within walking distance to a wide range of dining options, shopping, and the Convention Center.
- Complete hotel information can be found by going to each hotel’s Web site link.
- Reservation requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hotels offer a limited number of connecting sleeping rooms so please request connecting rooms when making your reservation.
- Hotel rates do not include 15.5% tax.
- Tax rate and parking charges are subject to change without notice. Parking rates do not include tax.
- A small percentage of the nightly rate is being used to offset meeting expenses.
REGISTER BY MARCH 27 TO SAVE!
- Check-in time 3:00 PM; check-out time 12:00 noon. (Exceptions: Days Inn check-out is 11:00 am; Hyatt Regency, Baltimore Marriott, and Renaissance check-in is 4:00 pm.)
- If hotel charges an early check-out fee, AOTA guests will be informed of the fee when they check in, and may at that time change their departure date without penalty.
- Unless otherwise noted: single rooms: 1 bed, 1-2 people; double/triple/quad rooms: 2 beds, 1-4 people. Hotels may offer single rooms with one queen- or king-sized bed.
- Rollaway beds are allowed in king rooms only. Use of rollaways is determined by hotel policy and availability. Fees may apply.
Making Your Reservation
AOTA has approved Visit Baltimore, functioning as AOTA Housing, to coordinate all hotel reservation requests. AOTA’s special convention rates are available only through Friday, March 7. Official conference hotels will not honor direct requests for reservations or confirmations before this date.
- Please have the following information available when making reservations:
- Name of conference
- Complete contact information – your address, daytime phone number, fax number, and e-mail address
- First, second, and third choice hotels
- Number of sleeping rooms required
- Names of all occupants, with arrival and departure dates
- Requested room type (e.g., single king or double/double)
- Special requests (e.g., bedding, non-smoking)
- Specific information on accessible accommodations (e.g., TTY, closed-captioned TV, signaling system, wheelchair access)
- Credit card number, expiration date, name on card
Hotel reservations may be made by contacting AOTA Housing using one of the following methods:
Click here to reserve your sleeping room at your convenience 24/7. Credit card guarantee required.
By Mail or Fax: Obtain a Housing Reservation Form here. Mail the form, with a deposit check only, in the amount of $175.00 (U.S. funds) directly to Visit Baltimore, Attn: AOTA Housing, 100 Light Street, 12th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202. Or, fax the completed Housing Reservation Form with credit card information to 410-659-8398. (Do not mail your form after faxing.)
Telephone: To reserve your sleeping room or ask a housing question, call 800-282-6632 Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM EST. After business hours please leave a message and a representative will contact you the next business day.
Questions: For housing questions or to make changes to your existing reservation, email AOTA housing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms guaranteed by credit card: credit cards must be valid through the dates of the Conference. Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express) are accepted. Conference Hotel properties will process the deposit fee of $175 starting March 13.
Rooms guaranteed by check: deposits made by check will be processed through Visit Baltimore. Checks in the amount of $175 must made payable to Visit Baltimore and be in U. S. dollars drawn on a U. S. bank.
Neither wire transfers nor purchase orders can be accepted. Hotel acknowledgments emails will be sent from Visit Baltimore. Upon receipt, please review all information for accuracy. Reservations will be confirmed within five days of your reservation being processed.
Changes in Reservations
On or before Tuesday, March 25, 2014:
Contact AOTA Housing/Visit Baltimore.
After March 25, 2014:
Contact your assigned hotel.
Reservations cancelled prior to February 20, 2014, will not be assessed a cancellation penalty. Beginning February 21, 2014, a $25 processing fee will be assessed for each reservation cancelled.
Cancellations within 48 hours before the day of arrival will forfeit the entire deposit. Refunds for cancellations with a check deposit will be made after Conference. A charge of the first night’s room and tax will be applied and/or forfeited if you do not cancel within the stated time frame or do not arrive (no-show).
Be sure to make your housing reservation through Visit Baltimore no later than Friday, March 7, 2014
. After this date, available sleeping rooms will be released and special AOTA Conference rates may not apply.
Hotels will have complete reservation information by Wednesday, March 26, 2014. After this date, hotels may be contacted directly regarding availability.
- Hotels are situated approximately 12 miles from Baltimore/ Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI). Transportation options from BWI to Conference hotels include:
- Taxi $30 one-way
- Discounts are available through SuperShuttle. To make your reservation visit http://www.supershuttle.com/ or call 1-800-BLUE-VAN. Use the following codes:
Discount code: YN539
- Amtrak is pleased to offer a 10% Conference fare discount off the best available fare to Baltimore, MD, between March 29, 2014–April 9, 2014. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 800-872-7245 or contact your local travel agent. Tickets cannot be booked via the internet. Please be sure to use Convention Fare Code X68Q-980 when making your reservation. Offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela service.
- The Baltimore Amtrak Penn (BAL) station is located approximately 16 blocks from the Conference hotels. The Charm City Circulator offers free transportation from the station to the Inner Harbor.
- For additional information on the Charm City Circulator visit www.charmcitycirculator.com to view the Circulator’s routes and hours. A mobile app is available through the Web site.
- MTA Light Rail is located at the end of the International terminal at BWI. The cost is $1.60 one way. Visit http://mta.maryland.gov/light-rail to view the routes and times.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA); approx. 45 miles to downtown Baltimore; taxi $100 one-way.
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD); approx. 70 miles to downtown Baltimore; taxi $150 one-way.
All rates noted are estimates and subject to change without notice.