2014 AOTA Annual Conference & Expo volunteer sign-up has ended.
Confirmation of assignments will be e-mailed by March 5th to those who have signed up.
Note: AOTA membership is not a requirement to volunteer at AOTA’s Annual Conference & Expo.
Benefits of Volunteering:
Volunteer Opportunities Descriptions
- Contribute to your National Professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions for free if monitoring or purchase the contact hours at a low rate
- Access to the Expo when working in the AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center
- Expand your professional portfolio
- AOTA member volunteers who volunteer 4 hours or more during Annual Conference will be given free admission to the Expo on Friday or Saturday.
Room Monitors: Verify attendees’ name badges as they enter educational sessions. As a room monitor, you may attend the session(s) you monitor without registering for conference. You may purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25.
Information & Hospitality Booth: Staff the booth and answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, and restaurants.
Registration Area: Assist attendees with picking up their Conference-related materials, processing registrations, and answering questions.
AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center in the Exhibit Hall: Help bag attendee purchases, give out Conference ribbons, and answer questions. If you’re not registered for Conference, this will give you free access to the Expo.
Questions? Send an email message to AOTAVolunteer@gmail.com