Tech Day Sessions are 90-minutes in length that are a hands-on, interactive exploration of high- and low-technology products to enhance client participation in occupations across the lifespan. Presenters will discuss and demonstrate new products and software at multiple work stations, and attendees have the opportunity for hands-on learning. There will be up to 10 presenters per session.
What to Expect
- Attendees will circulate through each station over the course of 1.5 hours.
- Internet access will be provided
- Expect a constant stream of attendees throughout the 90-minute session (approximately 300 attendees in total)
- Hands-on learning is encouraged; Be prepared to engage attendees and to stimulate dialogue about your products
Tech Day Room Layout
- Approximately one month prior to conference you will be assigned a station number
- Tech Day Session Room Layout – Open to view station assignments (stations are 8 feet wide)
- Each presenter will have a desktop computer with 2 tables. The room will be available for setup 30 minutes prior to the start of the sessions. A/V support will be on hand to provide assistance.
- Attendees can receive up to 1.5 contact hours for each of the 3 Tech Day sessions. This is dependent upon how long they spend in each session.
- Tech Day presenters will receive a CE letter for presenting via e-mail after Conference. The CE letter will be sent to the primary presenter, who is responsible for sharing it with co-presenters.