Hotel and Travel
The AOTA Housing Bureau will continue to process changes and/or cancellations through 5:00 PM EDT, Monday, April 16. New reservation requests will be accepted on a space available basis. Contact the Bureau directly by calling 317-262-8191.
AOTA has approved the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Association (ICVA) to coordinate all hotel reservation requests. The ICVA is the only official housing bureau of the AOTA 92nd Annual Conference & Expo. If you are contacted by a housing pirating company or any other group other than ICVA, recognize that they are not endorsed by AOTA and despite their claims, they do not have access to our negotiated discounted rates. For accurate information regarding reservations or availability, please contact ICVA directly.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact AOTA at email@example.com.
Be sure to reserve your sleeping room from one of the official conference hotels noted below. Your reservation supports AOTA’s efforts to continue to bring attendees affordable meetings and helps the Association avoid attrition penalties.
(1) JW Marriott Indianapolis (Conference Headquarters)
10 S. West Street
Hotel is conveniently connected via sky bridge to the Indiana Convention Center and adjacent to Victory Plaza and White River State Park. Rate includes standard amenities plus complimentary high-speed internet in all AOTA guestrooms and public space (excludes meeting space), in-room safe, and access to the Hotel’s health and fitness facility. Approximately 1 block from the Convention Center.
$185 single/double; $205 triple; $225 quad
Concierge Level single or double: $210
$32 valet; $28 self-parking
(2) Courtyard by Marriott
601 West Washington Street
Hotel is part of the new Marriott Place complex adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of a very walkable city. The hotel offers oversized guest rooms. The rate includes standard Courtyard amenities plus AOTA guests will receive complimentary high-speed internet in guest rooms including public space and use of Hotel’s fitness center. 3 blocks to the Convention Center.
$27 valet; $23 self-parking.
(3) Crowne Plaza at Historic Union Station (Student Hotel)
123 West Louisiana Street
Housed within America’s first Union Station and listed in the National Register of Historic Places, this unique property offers well-appointed guest rooms and authentic Pullman train car rooms still resting on their original tracks. (Please note: Union Station is still a working train station.) Rate includes standard room amenities plus AOTA guests will receive complimentary high-speed internet in guest rooms and use of Hotel’s fitness center. Hotel is connected via an indoor skywalk to the Convention Center.
$149 single/double; $164 triple; $179 quad
$174 Club single/double
$25 valet parking; $20 self-parking.
(4) Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown (Student Hotel)
501 West Washington Street
One of the new Marriott Place hotels offering a central location within blocks of the Convention Center. As a guest of the hotel, you will enjoy all of the traditional Fairfield Inn amenities including complimentary high-speed internet access, hot breakfast, and use of Fitness Center. 2 blocks to the Convention Center.
$27 valet; $23 self-parking.
(5) Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
One South Capitol Avenue
The newly renovated contemporary hotel features modern amenities with classic design elements. AOTA guests will receive standard Hyatt amenities plus complimentary high-speed internet and use of the Fitness Center. Located adjacent to the Convention Center via climate controlled sky walk.
$165 single/double; $185 triple; $205 quad
$30 valet parking; $22 self-parking.
(6) Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
350 West Maryland Street
Connected via skywalk to the Convention Center, the Hotel offers an ideal location and easy access to shopping and dining options. As a guest of the hotel, you will enjoy standard Marriott amenities plus complimentary high-speed internet and use of Hotel’s Health and Fitness Center. Located adjacent to the Convention Center.
$168 single/double; $188 triple; $208 quad
$193 Concierge single/double
$32 valet parking; $28 self-parking; $36 oversized vehicles.
(7) Omni Severin Hotel
40 West Jackson Place
Connected to Convention Center and Circle Centre Mall via skywalks that lead through the mall. The Omni offers well appointed guest rooms with two double beds or one king- or queen-sized bed. Enjoy standard amenities plus AOTA guests will receive complimentary high-speed internet and use of Hotel’s Health and Fitness Center. Located 1 block from the Convention Center.
$149 single/double; $159 triple; $169 quad
$27 valet parking; approx. $20 in the Pan Am parking garage (adjacent to hotel).
(8) SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown
601 West Washington Street
Hotel is part of the new Marriott Place collection adjacent to the Convention Center. Located on a 70-acre site overlooking White River State Park and steps away from shopping and dining. Standard SpringHill Suites amenities include suite accommodations with sitting areas, kitchenette, free continental breakfast buffet plus AOTA guests will receive complimentary high-speed internet and use of Hotel’s Fitness Center.
$27 valet parking; $23 self-parking.
(9) Westin Indianapolis
50 South Capitol Avenue
Located adjacent to the Convention Center via skywalk, the hotel offers an ideal location to downtown Indianapolis. Guests will enjoy standard Westin amenities such as the Heavenly Bed and Shower, plus AOTA guests will receive complimentary high-speed internet and use of the Hotel’s Health and Fitness Center. Please be advised that the Westin Indianapolis guestrooms will not be renovated prior to AOTA’s Annual Conference dates.
$154 single/double; $174 triple; $194 quad
$174 Concierge single; $194 Concierge double
$32 valet parking; $26 self-parking
For All AOTA Conference Hotels:
- All hotels are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis and within walking distance to a wide range of dining options and shopping.
- Complete hotel information can be found by going to each hotel’s Web site link.
- Reservation requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hotels offer a limited number of connecting sleeping rooms so please request connecting rooms when making reservation.
- Hotel rates do not include local taxes (17% per room/per night).
- Tax rate and parking charges are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM; check-out time 12:00 noon. (Exceptions: Crowne Plaza, Omni and Westin check-in is 4:00 PM; Marriott Indianapolis check-in 4:00 PM; check-out 11:00 AM.)
- If hotel charges an early check-out fee, AOTA guests will be informed of the fee when they check in, and may at that time change their departure date without penalty.
- Unless otherwise noted: single rooms: 1 bed, 1-2 people; double/triple/quad rooms: 2 beds, 1-4 people. Hotels may offer single rooms with one queen- or king-size bed.
- Rollaway beds are complimentary and allowed in single king rooms only. Use of rollaways is determined by hotel policy and availability.
- A small percentage of the nightly rate is being used to offset meeting expenses.
- Hotels are situated approximately 10 miles from the Indianapolis International Airport. One way fares to downtown hotels are:
- Indianapolis International Airport: Taxi $35; Green Line Shuttle $7 each way.
- Rates noted are approximate and subject to change without notice.
Making Your Reservation
AOTA has approved the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Association (ICVA), functioning as AOTA Housing, to coordinate all hotel reservation requests. AOTA’s special convention rates are available only through Friday, March 30. Official conference hotels will not honor direct requests for reservations or confirmations before this date.
Please have the following information available when making reservations:
- Name of conference
- Complete contact information – your address, daytime phone number, fax number, and e-mail address
- First, second and third choice hotels
- Number of sleeping rooms required
- Names of all occupants, with arrival and departure dates
- Requested room type (e.g., single queen, king or double/double)
- Special requests (e.g., bedding, non-smoking)
- Specific information on accessible accommodations (e.g., TTY, closed-captioned TV, signaling system, wheelchair access)
- Credit card number, expiration date, name on card
Hotel reservations may be made by contacting AOTA Housing using one of the following methods:
Online: Click here to reserve your sleeping room at your convenience 24/7. Credit card guarantee required.
By Mail or Fax: Obtain a Housing Reservation Form here. Mail the form with credit card information or a deposit check in the amount of $175.00 (U.S. funds) directly to AOTA Housing, 200 South Capitol Avenue, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46225-1063. Or, fax the completed Housing Reservation Form with credit card information to 317-262-8270. (Do not mail your form after faxing.)
Telephone – To reserve your sleeping room or ask a housing question, call 317-262-8191, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM EST. After business hours please leave a message and a representative will contact you the next business day.
A deposit of $175 per room is required at time of reservation. Credit cards must be valid through the dates of the Conference. Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners) are accepted. Checks must be in U. S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank and made payable to AOTA Housing Bureau. Neither wire transfers nor purchase orders can be accepted. Conference Hotel properties will charge credit card only if reservation is cancelled within the penalty period. Checks will be deposited after April 16.
Hotel confirmations will be sent from AOTA Housing. Upon receipt, please review all information for accuracy.
Changes in Reservations
On or before April 16: Contact AOTA Housing.
After April 16: Contact your assigned hotel.
Cancellations within 48 hours before the day of arrival will forfeit the entire deposit. (Exception: 72 hours at the Omni.) Refunds for cancellations with a check deposit will be made after Conference. A charge of the first night’s room and tax will be applied and/or forfeited if you do not cancel within the stated time frame or do not arrive (no-show).
Be sure to make your housing reservation through AOTA Housing no later than Friday, March 30. After this date, available sleeping rooms will be released and special AOTA Conference rates may not apply.
Hotels will have complete reservation information by Tuesday, April 17. After this date, hotels may be contacted directly regarding availability, changes, and cancellations.
To and From the Airport
Use the IndyGo Green Line express for a quick and inexpensive way to get from the Indianapolis Airport to downtown Indianapolis for $7 per trip. Visit their website for details or call 317-635-3344.