|Volunteer scheduling has begun. If you wish to be placed on a wait-list for volunteer coverage, please send an email to email@example.com.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Contribute to your National Professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions for free if scanning or purchase the contact hours at a low rate
- Access to the Expo when working in the AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center
- Expand your professional portfolio
- AOTA member volunteers who volunteer four hours or more during Annual Conference will be given free admission to the Expo on Friday or Saturday.
Note: AOTA membership is not a requirement to volunteer at AOTA’s Annual Conference & Expo.
Volunteer Opportunities Descriptions
Session Scanners: Scan name badges as attendees enter educational sessions. As a session scanner, you may attend the session(s) you scan without registering for conference. You may purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25.
Contact Hour Tracking Form for Volunteer Session Scanners
Volunteer Expo Pass
Information, Hospitality, & Accessibility Services Booth: Staff the booth and answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, and restaurants.
Registration Area: Assist attendees with picking up their Conference-related materials, processing registrations, and answering questions.
AOTA Marketplace/Member Resource Center in the Exhibit Hall: Help bag attendee purchases, give out Conference ribbons, and answer questions. If you’re not registered for Conference, this will give you free access to the Expo.
Send an email message to AOTAVolunteer@gmail.com.