A convenient opportunity for earning CE credit with AOTA’s Continuing Education (CE) articles are available in the second issue of OT Practice each month. CE Articles are developed specifically with your professional development in mind, with identified objectives and a brief exam to help measure your learning.
Articles are active and available for earning credit for 2 years from the time of publication.
Member Price: $29.95
Non-member Price: $41.00
AOTA members save on the cost of CE articles. If you are not a member and wish to join AOTA, please call 800-SAY-AOTA or visit www.aota.org/membership.
Currently Available CE Articles
|* IMPORTANT NOTE: Exams for CE Articles published after July 1, 2011 are available online only. Answer Card exams are still accepted by mail for CEAs published prior to July 1, 2011 and within 2 years of their publication date.
The courses below are listed in order of date of publication, with the most recent on top.
|BEFORE PROCEEDING TO EASY ACCESS BELOW:
Please note that you will receive your user name or password within 2 business day after registeration! Until then, you will not have access to login via this "easy access" page.
*To Register for CE Article and/or Exam
- All CE Article exams must be purchased through the AOTA Online Store, whether the article is read in its OT Practice print version or online. To register by phone, call 877-404-AOTA (2682) or 800-877-8555 (TDD).
- Select the topic you’re interested in purchasing from the list above. When your order is processed, shipping charges will be automatically adjusted to $0.
- You will receive your username and password within 2 business days, after which you will be able to access your articles and exam via the “Easy Access” link above.
- You will receive an electronic copy of the CE Article in .PDF format that may be printed for personal use only.
How to Receive Continuing Education Credit
- After reading the CE Article, answer the questions by the specific date noted on the exam.
- Once you have registered (above) you can access and take the exam at your convenience.
- You will be asked to provide an email address in order to access the CE Article exam and certificate online.
- Continuing education credit will be granted with a passing score of at least 75%.
- You will be able to print off your certificate immediately upon passing the exam.
Note: If you have the hard copy of an article published before July 1, 2011 and wish to submit the answer card that was enclosed with that issue, please mail it to AOTA Products, PO Box 347036, Pittsburgh, PA 15251-4036. Your exam and certificate will be processed within 4 weeks of receipt of the card.
Click here for Customer Service Q&A to find information on shipping, technical requirements, examination, return policy, and more.