Perhaps the best value for your recruitment and continuing education dollars is AOTA’s National Partnership Program (NPP). The NPP goes beyond “business as usual.” We will work with you to design a program of AOTA benefits and offerings to support your efforts to recruit and retain occupational therapy practitioners.
Some benefit options for potential partners include:
- Tailored marketing plans that may include print and online recruitment advertisements in OT Practice, The American Journal of Occupational Therapy, and the Conference Program Guide, as well as www.OTjobLink.org and practitioner mailing lists
- First access to many of AOTA’s most-valued sponsorships and advertising opportunities
- Discounted AOTA membership for your OT staff
- Discounts on all AOTA products, continuing education, and Annual Conference for your OT staff
- Discounted enrollment fees in AOTA’s Board and Specialty Certification Program
To learn more about the NPP, contact AOTA’s Sales and Corporate Relations Group at 800.877.1383, ext. 2715, or email@example.com